For indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; visit www.zimmerbiomet.com for additional product information.
- Gel-One® Cross-linked Hyaluronate
- Subcondroplasty® Procedure with AccuFill® Bone Substitute Material
- Synovasure® Lateral Flow Diagnostic Test
- Bactisure™ Wound Lavage
- Bone Cement
- Vacuum Mixing Bone Cement
Biomet Bone Cement and Refobacin® Bone Cement are high viscosity cements with and without antibiotics, radiopaque and easy handling.
Refobacin® Bone Cement includes gentamicin and is to be used in the second stage of a two-stage revision for total joint arthroplasty, after clearance of of an initial infection. Refobacin® Bone Cement provides antibiotic release over several days.1
Biomet Bone Cement and Refobacin® Bone Cement are part of Zimmer Biomet’s comprehensive portfolio supporting key steps of Modern Cementing Technique.Learn More Request a Follow-up
1. Data on File at Zimmer Biomet. Verification Report, Release of antibiotics. Project Verification Number CD0278. June 20, 2017. Laboratory testing is not necessarily indicative of clinical performance. Refobacin® is a trademark licensed from Merck KGaA.